What is the Reframing Education Project?
A statewide network of ESC personnel worked collaboratively to create a decision-making framework to support districts as they consider best practices, have authentic conversations about instructional expectations and make plans to “reframe education” moving forward.
The time is right for Ohio to begin reframing its education model so that learning can become the constant and time and place can become the variables. The intent of the “Reframing Education” project is to support Ohio districts as they strive to meet the needs of all students in a multifaceted and multilayered manner.
You will find guiding questions, supporting documents and related resources aligned to each of the following areas:
- Create your “Reframing” Purpose, Team, and Goals
- Data Use: Gathering Stakeholder Input
- Educational Considerations – District and Building Level
- Determination of Student Educational Needs
- Educational Considerations and Planning – Teacher Level
- Educational Considerations – Non-building Based Learning Opportunities
- Exceptional and At-Risk Populations
- Remote / Blended Instructional Delivery Resources – Identification and Preparation
- Technology Needs
- Communications Planning
- Professional Development for Educators
- Culture & Climate
- Mental Health – of Students and Staff